PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 1 February 2018

Phase II and Some Deletions

Now, some of my friends have copies of Return of the Gods: Twilight of the Super Heroes (gifts and they loved them) but I know one other person bought a copy and we exchanged emails -that I cannot find.

If you read this keep a hold of the book as it will be worth something at some point.  It's being deleted from the online store on the 15th and will not be available in that format again.  I'm okay -I have ten copies!

All part of the Phase II plan which will also see Black Tower Adventure which the original version of Return and Cross Earths Caper were published get deleted -they are the oldest books so it makes sense and I have my not-for-sale copies stored away.

I've yet to decide on the mystery books like Some Things Strange & Sinister but there will be notifications of any deletions.

No comments:

Post a Comment