PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 13 July 2017

A Note For The Diary....if you even cared

I have no other income and I have pointed out before, things went well past desperate months ago. It's a day~to~day survival thing.

And out of the 20,000 who checked out the Black Tower posts in the last couple weeks, again, not a single book sale.

I could go on but I think it has been proved time and again that CBO visitors dont give a shit. No support for independents....you want to just buy Marvel it says a lot about you.

Anyway, dont expect too many posts and the 18th July is the "ultimate" crunch time for me. I'm not expecting things to go well and if they don't you won't be seeing any posts.

Almost 40 years of publishing through all the problems and the people who killed things off..."comic fans"

That's it.  Might be one of the last things I write on CBO but books dont sell I dont eat or pay bills and to be honest I have totally given up.

No comments:

Post a Comment