PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 18 March 2017

A Quick Saturday Word


In total CBO saw 4, 500 visits yesterday. I don't get back here much but I hope things I am posting are entertaining!

And The Great Yokai War movie may have had some adverts in it, however, where else are we going to see that classic!!

Sadly, apart from one or two of the Monsters In My Pocket toys, I couldn't find much in the way of serious Yokai gaming figures for a post...I really did not want to post a "fluffy toys" piece!

So enjoy CBO!

No comments:

Post a Comment